eror run Cpu Mits Qseries

arif.ae

We have eror run for cpu module. The led status for run is green flash. We try to reset cpu modul and run again, the result is still same. Please help,thank you.

Thanks Mr. Iant
I've Run the CPU diagnostics and appeared operation error. I also had to run the system monitor, and there is an indicator on the CPU module error (Orange block).I reset manually from the Cpu and at the time stop position we have write a back up program to plc then we try to run mode and result red flash from eror indicator,I tried many times, sometimes eror led off,but the run indicator is green flash.

Regards
Arif H

Similar Topics

Got a fault on an SLC5/05 says "A rack data error is detected. Check slot 8". Slot 8 is a 1746-NI16V (16 channel voltage analog input) Is the...
Replies
Views
Can any body help me... i using S7200 in one of my project...in that i also using PT100 sensor and temp.transmeater and analoge i/p cartd...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom