PLC-5 with RFID 181EIP Siemens over Ethernet/IP

Jean-Luc

Hello,

I'm trying to manage a RFID-181EIP communication module (Siemens) by a PLC-5.

To parametrize this module, It's necessary to send 2 messages. The first contain the data abd the second is an empty message (length 0) to end the parametrization.

My problem is that PLC-5 does'nt accept length 0 MSG. I tryed to change dinamically the length of MSG to 0. The CLP do it but the MSG return an error and is not sended.

Is there another way to create an empty MSG with PLC-5 ?

Thank for any help

Jean-Luc

Similar Topics

Hi, i'm actually using a rfid card reader to send cards number to the plc, we have two differents type of cards: one with 6 digits (24 bits) and...
Replies
Views
Hy, for my college project i need to connect a RFID device using serial connection via PLC and make it do something (i.e. light a light bulb). The...
Replies
Views
I want to connect FACTORY I/O RFID with PLC s7-1200, do I have to use any specific blocks to read and write data. I will appreciate your help...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm working on a project using a siemens RF260R Reader, with an IO link interface. (not chosen by me). It connects to a Balluff EIP...
Replies
Views
I have fuji WSZ series PLC and pepperl & fuchs RFID (IQTF116R4MV1) reader I need a help to communicate rfid to plc via rs485 (port 2 of PLC)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom