rsview32

shkoko2000

i have rsview32 application when i open it at another laptop or desktop the displays size is looking different as it isn't covering all screen while i don't change the size in pixels at display setting are there is a method to modify all displays or the only choice to modify each display...and why this problem occurs..

i could be wrong in regards to rsview, but
the reason for the differences is the screen resolution of the monitors.

the laptop you developed the software app on may be a resolution of 1024 x 768 for example and the resolution of the other laptop may be 1280 x 800.

you need to set the resolution of the monitors to the same size.

regards,
james

In RSView32 works you can edit the properties of a screen to allow it to rescale and fit to window. However this may distort some of the graphics.