RSLinx Classic Gateway 2.58 compatibility issues with .NET 2.0 and above

bissotoe

I am having and error thrown by RSLinx on the Event Viewer: a DDE/OPC client has passed an invalid server handle while attempting an Async IO Read Call. Handle vlue is 0x0.

This code works fine under .NET 1.1. Could it be that RSLinx version 2.58 is not compatible with 2.0? where can I find a list of the compatibility issues for RSLinx Classic Gateway.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Inexperienced user here. We are upgrading servers and currently have RSLinx Classic Lite with a dozen SLC505s on it. The new server will run FT...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We purchased rslinx gateway license. Rockwell sent me a link to download the software as well product key and serial number. I...
Replies
Views
I am not able to configure drivers in RSLinx classic gateway,can anyone suggest what could be the possible reason and a solution for the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi ppl, im new here, i have some question. I need to imports tags from rslogix 5000 to an excel file. I know that is easy when you have RSLINX...
Replies
Views
Hi, In my Computer, I already have Rslinx Classic gateway version to connect to PLC online by RSligix 5,500,5000. For another reason, I need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom