Help needed for DELTA PLC, And HMI unit

akky848

Hello all,

I am relatively new to this site, I see it is very informative. I have been asked to do a project with Delta PLC having 4 digital i/o 2 analogue i/o. 24 V DC, connected with a 10 inch HMI with Ethernet. The client wants to perform tests and display the results on the HMI with a graph and with Start Test and Stop test and Finish buttons. When the operator selects Finish button the client wants a print out of the result page and the graph.

My questions ?
1. Is it possible to connect the printer directly to the Delta HMI.
2. If not will i have to connect the HMI to industrial PC and the industrial PC connected to the printer ?

Please help

Similar Topics

I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m after some help , I have a plc program with a baumer verisens vision camera attached I have got the signals working ect but I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are facing synching issues with redundancy module, where the Primary is ending up with disqualified secondary. Normally this would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to write to the high speed counter function file "high speed preset" on an AB micro 1100. I have the HSC set up with a MOV...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom