Max DP Connections for a Ktp600 Basic HMI

beethoven_ii

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a customer who has 6 packaging lines I installed a couple of years ago. Each line is set up with a Siemens Ktp600 basic colour DP HMI screen but they have sourced a spare and would like me to create a hybrid project from all 6 and install it at the palletiser end of the line to give them some visibility on what is happening on the conveyors feeding into the palletisers. My 6x S7-300 plcs are all networked together on MPI and so this shouldn't be a problem. I'm aware of the limitations in tags and alarms etc on the basic range of screens but am not sure if there is a limit on the number of connections that can be configured for a single screen. Does anyone know the answer to this before I commit to a cost for doing the work?