PanelView Plus 400 - Problem displaying alarms in an Alarm Status List.

scott_8812

I am using a Micrologix 1400 talking to a Panelview Plus 400 with firmware 5.10 and using FactoryTalk View Studio - Machine Edition.

When one alarm is triggered, it is displayed at the top of the list, all good. Then when a second alarm is triggered, is moves the first alarm down but only displays a blank space at the top of the list. If a third alarm is triggered, it pushes the first alarm down again and displays two blank spaces at the top of the list.

If I navigate away from the Alarm screen and then back to it, the third alarm will then be displayed, and the other two previous alarms are hiding underneath it. If I clear the alarm that is showing, the next active one appears in its place rather then being listed.

I believe the problem is within the setup of the Alarm Status List. I have it set to display Active Alarms.

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.