Controller apllication

Demandfivehd

Question 1: Explain one example of each of the three types of communication media (e.g. twisted pair, coaxial etc) would be selected for a specific programmable controller application. What type of communication media would you select for the following? (Justify your answer)
UNITARY PLC when used in a 2 way traffic light system:
MODULAR PLC when used on a traffic light system for a town:
RACK MOUNTED when used in traffic light system for underground railway:

If you cheat in engineering classes....

Some more homework for you to chew on...

Jim Finkel said:
If you cheat in engineering classes,
You will KILL people later.
For your own sake and everyone else,
Quit or learn the material.

This is the problem.
We know the answers through hard work

Time for the OP to do some