Delta PLc with Single Phase Inverter

azadplc

Hello Everyone,
I've Delta DVP 20EXPLC. In this PLC, we can generate the pulsed outputs at Y0 and Y1. I wish to do the single phase inverter with the help of this pulses. Now, I am using four MOSFET which are going to operate the switches for inverting operations. Basic inverting operation is at that time pair of MOSFETs only should be on, remains are OFF. The problem for me is, When I'm giving the pulses from the PLC, the pulses of 4 MOSFETs are same, It cant operate with the above format. So, I didn't get inverted sine wave signal.

I hope that You can understand my status. If it is not sufficient, I am ready to explain deeply according to the reply. Please help me with out this problem.

Thanks for ur reply. but,two MOSFET can be operate at same pulses right... The what's the need of four independent pulses...My PLC has only two pulsed output pins.

Only 1 phase (input) VSD's are actually 3 phase (single phase voltage)outputs (normaly=<2.2Kw Induction motors) is that what you are trying to control?