Ultra 5000 AB

Ramsri

Recently i have faced ultra 5000 drive failure. when i switch the power i got sparks coming from incoming side of the drive(without connecting load). usually drive fails due to surge, earth fault. i put another drive & servo stabilizer for constant voltage.

In this case, any body faced these kind of problems in ultra 5000 servo drive? is there any protection needed especially for this drive?
icon4.gif

Similar Topics

Problem with RSLogix 5000 homing of Sercos Ultra 3000 and soft overtravel limits Hello, I have Version 20 RSLogix 5000 successfully working with...
Replies
Views
Hi ALl I got online to tye Ultra 5000 and uploaded the file. I would like to look at the programs, which is in a format of .exe. Do i need the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can someone please tell me the cable Pin out to connect to an ultra 5000 And which port on the drive I connect to please. I have...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to modify some existing code on an ultra 5000 drive. This drive also communicates to micro1500 LRP. All I'm trying to do is add...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a PA Industries servo feeder with an Allen Bradley MPL motor and Ultra5000 drive. I'm only using a single limit switch which rides on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom