Seimens SM comments

Matchu04

Lifetime Supporting Member
Evening all...

I believe I am having one of those weeks, where everything is set to try me. I have been trying to get the symbols to show on SM on my home PC, I believe I turned them off sometime ago but cant remember. As you can see from that PIC I have set all the comments have been set but still not joy. When Im on my work laptop they are there but at home there not.. This leads me to believe that theres a secret setting somewhere that is hidden.

Help me PLEASE.

SM.jpg

Yep that's a nice one.
In the lad/fdb editor go to menu Options -> Customize; click tab LAD/FDB; below there are options, check "Display symbol information at contact"

Well, I think this is where you're after ;)

edit: hey it's not fair to answer yourself so fast! :D