Philips PLC

mathieuf

Hello !

I will use the PLC Philips P8 Rackline. But it's impossible to find information about this old product.

Do you have documents for this plc ?
Which software is used for programming the plc, and where is it possible to download it ?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply, I have download all files this morning, but there is no indication for download the programming soft.

The name of the soft is Nyquist P8 or PDS7.

Thank,
I see that there is no section about Nyquist...

If a person who has the software can create a disk image for me ...

Thank You.

if for learning purpose, the effort is too big, just use a modern one. for under 100 euro you can have a plc.
if for a machine, if anyway possible use also a new one.

if it just to have fun with old equipment, yes go to bosch rexroth

Hello,

It's not for fun. Changes in the program are simple and there are several PLC.
If people who have the software Nyquist PDS7 looks this message, thank to contact me.

I haven't answers of Rexroth.