factorytalk(RSlinx Enterprise) with SLC 5/2 Comm. error

hi everyone,

I'm trying to setup communication between a PV600 (with 2711p-rn3 DH485 COMM module) and a slc500 5/02 plc.

I'm using a direct cable to connect both nodes.

i'm using FTview studio and in the rslinx enterprise setup, in target tab i've added SERIAL-DH485 driver instead of DH485 and i've add a device "slc 500/02" at node 1, adding a shorcut to it.
The SLC channel 0 is configured as node 1 @19200bps and the driver at the rslinx enterprise is @ 19200bps too.

i'm usng the following syntax to access slc variables:
{::[shorcutname]N7:3}, for example.

Anyway, i've download the application to the PV600 and it apperas that the comm mudule does't respond. the comm leds on the pv and on the slc are both off.

The questions are:

1- the driver for 2711p-rn3 DH485 COMM module is the SERIAL-DH485 OR THE DH-485?

2 - IS the SYNTAX correct?

3 - do you see any other problems on my configs?

Thanks for any help.
best regards

osmanmom dear this wont help factory talk (RSLINX ENTERPRISE) wont support UIC driver so you cant go online with plc to import tags...(1) i want to know is there any other driver in RSLINX ENTERPRISE from where i can access SLC 5/02 and get online tags ....(2)or any offline procedure so that i can program my panel view 600 to get data from SLC 5/02 over DH485 network ,,,,,,REMEMBER !!!!slc 5/02 have only one port DH485 only no other port..

thank you dear i found it,,,,,,,, i have browsed tags from tag database then make a shortcut with the same name which i enter to call tag database and associate this shortcut with the menually added plc slc 5/02
thank you for all of you .....