Flow PID Control-Siemens FC41

Edric

Hello

I have test a program today using FC41 for a flow control(flow meter feed back(4~24mA,0~6.5 m3/h); positioner for the butterfly valve(4~24mA, 0~100 %), the liquid is pumped by a constant speed pump), I switch on the pump and use the function of the FC41, but the LMN is always 0(anyhow I use manual mode or auto mode, in program AUto_Flow_PID=0 or 1 ). Please receive the attached picutures. Anyone who has related experence can give me some hint which parameter I have set is wrong. Thanks in advance!

FC41_1.jpg FC41_2.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I take part in commissioning of process station with lobe pump. Speed of the pump is controlled by PowerFlex 525. A customer requirement...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to PID control, wondering if anyone can help me with this. We have a flow meter goes into VHSC point io card as input, analog output...
Replies
Views
I have a PID loop I would like to produce a mathematical model for. I may not have paid enough attention in the Control Systems lectures a few...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Need some help. Goal: Closed loop flow control of valve positioner to a flow value. Parts: I've got a K series Rotork valve with...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a question regarding Flow Control. Below is the scenario: I have a level transmitter and flow meter to open/close control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom