Control Logix RFID Interface Module

Leigh.edler

I just recently finished programming an RFID system where I work. I programmed it with an Allen Bradley 56RF-IN-IPD22A Interface Module. I just recently found out that the interface module I'm actually going to be using is an Allen Bradley 56RF-IN-IPS12. I've been trying different things for about an hour now and nothing has seemed to work. I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on how I could easily change my code to work with the IPS12. Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I just recently finished programming an RFID system where I work. I programmed it with an Allen Bradley 56RF-IN-IPD22A Interface Module. I just...
Replies
Views
I am pulling data, ascii format, via serial port into control logix processor from a wavetrend tag reader (RFID stuff). I am having trouble...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom