Rx3i GBC controller IC694BEM331 Dual Bus Working

If you mean can you have two or more in a system, yes.
If you mean can you use a BSM on two of them, I don't know but if yes, it would need to be "turned on" in the hardware configuration, maybe with an HHM?

I have a Redundant configuration. One primary rack and one secondary rack, I also have two bem in each rack. I have connected the 1st bem of primary and secondary rack to Bus A of my GBI card and the 2nd bem of primary and secondary rack to Bus B of my GBI card.

But the BEM can only be configured for 'none' or 'external'. It does not provided option for 'Redundant controller and Dual Bus'.

How can I make it to work in Dual Bus configuration i.e if both 1st BEM of primary and secondary rack fail will the second BEM of primary and secondary rack take over Genius communication?