Rs View ME Runtime help

stallone

Hi Guys

I am new to this so please excuse the ignorant questions.

I am setting up an Allen-Bradley versa view touch industrial panel.

It runs windows xp on it,

what i need to do is load my application (.mer) that i uploaded from the previous broken touch panel.

Im not sure what version my application is and i installed factory talk me studio/station ver5 but it says cannot run due to incompatibility!

any help suggestions greatly appreciated:smas:

Well, If there isn't anything propriety about it, you could zip it and upload it here. I can try opening it(i'm running 7, so I should be able to determine the version at least).

Ahh.. yeah I think that's too large.
Hmm, I don't know any easy way to determine the version then.

FYI, the .apa wouldn't have come from the panel. This would be a seperate file that was *hopefully* created as an archive of the whole design project.

Think I'll raise the Ken Roach signal and see if he's got any ideas!

its an older application

[FONT=&quot]It’s a Versa View 1500 CE, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Part numbers at the back are: 6189-RDT15CX-colout touch module[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 6182H-15TEH4D Assembled computer[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 6189-RPEHX logic module[/FONT]

Is there any way i can post my .mer file somewhere and someone can open it and see if they can find the version.

i have tried rsview me, ver 6 and 5 and 4, but still get an error to say incompatible version.