ft view se opc

RonB

We have factory talk view se hosting an application that would pull tags from another pc that controlled our overhead sizing system. When the overhead sizing system crashed we replaced it and had to start from scratch. (with setting up the kepware opc and changing all of the dcom settings)
I changed the opc ip address inside of FTVSE to the new server, but now I can not get it to connect. It only shows failed unavailable. I've tried rebooting the scada server and overhead SS server as well.

*I can use Kepware opc quick client to view the tags on the overhead ss, so I know that it is running. Is there a step that I'm missing to kickstart the comms between the ft server and the opc connection?

*using ft 6.10

Similar Topics

Hey Friends. I am currently trying to write approximately 700 tags from FtView13 to an Logix Emulate 5000. I am using rslinx DDE/OPC to create an...
Replies
Views
Hello All, using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition v11. Does anybody know if there's a way to get a status bit to monitor connection to an OPC...
Replies
Views
I have got a strange issue during developing the project where the FT View application is interacting with PLC via the OPC UA server. So, there is...
Replies
Views
I've set up a Clarinet OPC server on a remote computer and am now trying to view these OPC tags in FTView SE. I have added the OPC dA server to...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used Schneider's OPC Factory Server with Rockwell's FTview SE Local station before? I'm using a Schneider 416NHM30042A Modbus Plus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom