SoMachine programmer wanted

bjbrewerjr

Looking for someone who is proficient in SoMachine programming M238 processors.

I'm an IT guy who has "inherited" an 80% completed project designed using SoMachine for a Filter Press operation and need someone to help with completing design. I will be supporting the process but have no experience with SoMachine and very little with PLC's. With time I will get there, but need someone with experience to help push me through the learning curve that can help finish the design and possible troubleshooting. Thanks.

Billy

Hi,

You might benefit from SoMachine training. Have you contacted your Schneider Electric sales rep. ?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts, I incurred in an anomaly while working with HMISCU devices by Schneider. I downloaded the program and everything seems to...
Replies
Views
Configuring a PWM block for servo control in SoMachine today and was attempting to run in simulator to test some loop controls, will PWM output...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been trying to develop modbus rtu program between uv balasts and plc ı'have 6 slave balast.I am reading fault run voltages etc...
Replies
Views
Hi, i don´t get why my coil doesn't activate when the contact it´s true. I'm new to PLC programming, this is my first project. I'm attaching...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom