B&R connection problem

faisal8017

hello
i am using pg2000 on window-XP and trying to go online with CP360 but not succeeded yet :(
i can easily go online with cp360 by automation studio but i dont know why this is happening with the pg2000.
i also run the pg2000 by using DosBox same issue with that. when is press connection button after some time error is display "connection over com1 is not possible, no local connection could be made"o_O
plz guide me to solve this issue.

Hello,

An online connection between the programming software PG2000 and an CP360 is not possible because the DOS based programming software is not supporting the CPU generation (SG4).
PG2000 supports SG3 generation CPUs.
It is necessary to use Automation Studio for the programming.

If you need some further help I would suggest to directly apply to the support of B&R:

http://www.br-automation.com/en/service/support-request/