GenerateReport cx Supervisor

Neels0829

Hi Guys.

I have an urgent question on the same topic on cx-supervisor.

I have an integer point that reads the value of H10 holding area (which is my cycle number)

How can I get that cycle number to display as my report name?

Currently I create my report as follows:

GenerateReport "c:\reports\template1\machine1.csv","c:\reports\machine1\report1.csv"

My report is created perfectly as an csv, but the name is now report1. Now every time it creates a new report, it just overwrites the old one.

Would it be possible to get my cycle number value in H10 to display after the Report1

Best Regards
Neels

Similar Topics

Hi Guys How can i get CX supervisor to GenerateReport .csv file with the actual time and date as the file name? Best regards Neels
Replies
Views
Hello all. I need some help on DLR issue we encountered which is the DLR not working when supervisor is disconnected from the ring. FIrst of all...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a small DLR ring set up in a lab that consists of 1 Stratix 5200 and 2 ENTR/Cs. I am having an issues only on recovery of the ring...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a project using an Allen-Bradley 1769-L30ER v31 and a Panelveiw Plus7 v11. I have an AOI that keeps track of the time a...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a system on 1756 L73 that works with supervisor on EN2TR modules. Everything works correctly, except that EN2TR (1) with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom