Free Matrikon S7 OPC Server?

I was under the impression from a Matrikon sales pitch that the downloads are full performance packages. There's a 30 day run time trial during which the package can be configured and run as normal. When the 30 days expires, the package will run for 2 hours but require shutting down and a reset to re-enable it. To get full time operation after the 30 day trial expiration, a license needs to be purchased.

You can probably find licensing info on your installation in the help file or in a document like this one, although I'm not sure how old it is, since it refers to hardware dongles and parallel ports.

http://matrikonopc.com/download/drivers/Documents/License.pdf

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm in search of software for electrical drawings, preferably free but also interested in paid options. Any recommendations or...
Replies
Views
Hello, S7-200 is installed with dot matrix printer. its printer is not working. now I have changed the printer. Problem in new printer is that...
Replies
Views
We are to develop a first application in Codesys. It will contain motion (Softmotion) with drives on Ethercat (CSP mode). Off course there will be...
Replies
Views
Just started working with some HART loops and I'm trying out Pactware.I'm using Krohne and it works just fine recognizing my modem. I downloaded...
Replies
Views
Hi, There's a problem I face with upgrading the OS from XP which has the Step 7 Lite installed to windows 10. As I can't use a cracked version of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom