I have read the manual but i don't get clear explanation about it
Several days before, the PLC still working
I haven't wire anything except the power source to PA205R
I use PA205R, CJ1M CPU 22, DRM21, ID211, OC211
I can't connect PLC CJ1M with cx-programmer
Please help

It only has standard OMRON port like rs232 and peripheral
But, usually use the rs232 port
Yesterday, I turned on the PLC and it's working (the RUN lamp on)
then, I leave it for a half hour and the problem occured again, the ERR/ALM always on again
I didn't do anything before leaving the PLC

Check to be sure that all the modules are plugged together correctly and the locks are in place.
I had something similar happen with a CQM1 several years ago which turned out to be a loose module connection.

If you still cannot connect to the plc u need to set up comms correctly, and make sure nothing else is using that serial port (like another programme). I'm opening up my laptop shortly so will post the comms settings you need to connect to the plc, then you can get the programme out of the plc.

Open CX-programmer, go to the 'PLC' drop down menu at the top, down to 'communication settings', make sure you are using 'toolbus', the COM port is probably 'COM1', if this doesn't help let me know, I am working on a Omron PLC tomorrow so will be able to give you exact details of what is needed if the above does not get you connected.

Luke.

Are you trying to connect via the peripheral port or the serial port? If by the serial port you cannot connect via a standard RS232 cable - Omron serial cables have a special pin out.
I prefer the peripheral port and use the auto online feature.

Check to be sure that all the modules are plugged together correctly and the locks are in place.
I had something similar happen with a CQM1 several years ago which turned out to be a loose module connection.

I have check the connection between device, I think there's no problem about it

Open CX-programmer, go to the 'PLC' drop down menu at the top, down to 'communication settings', make sure you are using 'toolbus', the COM port is probably 'COM1', if this doesn't help let me know, I am working on a Omron PLC tomorrow so will be able to give you exact details of what is needed if the above does not get you connected.

Luke.

I still can't connect PLC CJ1M to CX-programmer, I think it's because the CPU is stop working so I can't connect it to cx-programmer

Are you trying to connect via the peripheral port or the serial port? If by the serial port you cannot connect via a standard RS232 cable - Omron serial cables have a special pin out.
I prefer the peripheral port and use the auto online feature.

I use serial port and omron seral cables. I try to OMRON CP1E and it's working.

Is there a program in the PLC

Yes, but a simple program to test a plc.
it's only has normally open input with address 0.00 and coil with address 1.00

[UPDATE]
Thanks all for the reply
3 hours ago, I turned on the PLC and it's working !
The lamps that show number in DRM21 device and the RUN lamp in CPU are on
Suddenly a few minutes after it, PLC CJ1M stop working again
All lamp in CPU are off. But, the power supply still working
I don't do anything and it's happen again
A few month ago, I didn't have a problem with my PLC and it's working fine
Please help, I don't what's happen

Regards, bobby3939

Start-up mode

After power up PLC will refer to startup mode,

if the mode select to monitor/run the PLC will run on this mode,

you not mention anything how you run the PLC after CPU go off,

Replace CPU for confirmation.