Switching between pumps

neurocyber

I am using an AB 5370 L1 1769 series plc with studio 5000 v20.
I have most of the code figured out but there is one challenge I am working on.

I have 2 pumps that run all the time. They share a run rest timer. After pump 1 runs for the run time then it stops. At the end of the rest time I want pump 2 to start and run for the run time,,,, this routine will just repeat.
Thanks
Neurocyber

Thanks for the replies, it was appreciated.

I figured it out, I can't believe it was so easy, just a couple of lines of code.
If anyone needs I will put up.

To answer the question:
I have two timers a run timer and a rest timer. They both start at the same time. The pumps have a HOA (hand off auto) switch. The timer starts and looks to see if one or both pumps are in ready mode. Then it sets a flag to run pump one the duration of the run timer. After the run timer finishes, the pumps rest the duration of the rest timer, then the run timer is activated. The next pump starts and continues the cycle.
I used the OSF of the pump to toggle the next pump to run number.