Allen Bradley Kinetix 300 help

msajid

Hi Guys

I am fairly new to the Kinetix 300 drive.. could anyone please tell me if this drive has torque mode?...

Thanks

Welcome to the Forum !

It's generally used as a standalone indexing drive, but it does have a Current mode, which is basically the same as "Torque Mode" because it doesn't use the velocity or position control loops.

It can be used with an analog current reference, or accept the current reference over an EtherNet/IP connection from a ControlLogix or CompactLogix family controller.

Similar Topics

Hello, I currently have an Allen-Bradley Kinetix 350 servo drive, 2097-V33PR5-LM and servo motor, MPL-A230P-VJ72AA. What are the correct AB power...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've mostly used the Allen Bradley Kinetix 5500 servo drives so far, and my distributor suggested me giving the new Kinetix 5100 a try...
Replies
Views
Hello, My customer wants me to come out and look at this servo drive. See attached picture. I am not at all familiar with this Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I am using an Allen Bradley Kinetix 300 servo drive with the Safe-Off function. I would like to utilize the Status of this to verify that my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a problem with a Kinetix 6500 which gives a message: INHIBIT S04…COMMUTATION NOT CONFIGURED I checked the manual but not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom