HMISTU655 downgrade runtime ??

Hi, try this forum to see if anyone has any idea to restore some old HMISTU655.
We have aboute 10 of them whitch is retired due to runtime uppgrade from 5.1 to 6.2, after vijeodesigner uppgrade and small applicationchanges they where blocked in "data transfer i progress" after upload and cant get them out of there (PV:02 RL:01 SV:1.0), newer one works (PV:05 RL:10 SV:4.0).
I guess the hardwere is to old for the new rumtime.

Is there any way to downgrade runtime or "restore to factory default". I tryed IP, USB, memorystick but downgrade to ver 5 is impossible.......

Similar Topics

Am I correct that it is possible to send email alerts from an HMISTU655? I have a system where it is an TM221CE16R and the HMISTU655. Need to be...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to help our industrial tech instructor setup and download a project to a Schneider HMISTU655 touch panel. When powered up, the panel...
Replies
Views
orning i bought an hmi from schneider south Africa HMISTU655 ,And my problem is i want to upload a program from another HMISTU655 AND DOWN LOAD...
Replies
Views
has anyone experienced a problem with setting up the time synchronization on hmi stu655(smallest magelis)? what plc address (m340) did you use? i...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to change a program version from V20 to V16. Rockwell has the answer in this file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom