C-More: Floats (Reals) as Animation / Control tags

Rtrezza

First off, I'd like to thank everyone on here. Although this is my first post this forum has always been very helpful.

I am renovating a WWTP. Part of which is upgrading their OITs from FactoryTalk ME to C-Mores. The PLCs are SLC 500s.

The original PLC programmer used floats (F12s) for all of his system, pump, process, etc current status instead of integers .

I can edit the PLC program to duplicate these values into integers but was hoping not to create this extra work.

C-more does not allow floats to be selected as the variable for multi-state Text indicators, visibility and other such features.

I was hoping someone had experience with this and had another option.

Thanks.