FT View SE HMI Client install via USB

ergosophist

Hey all,
I just got a new Nematron touchPanel PC that's going in an enclosure in the field, and it needs to display an HMI from my Allen Bradley PLC. Since it's a panel-mount PC it doesn't have a disc drive. Do you know if it's possible to install Rockwell software via USB (or any method without using a cd)?

Thanks in advance.

I've done it by using a USB storage device to copy all the installation files from the DVD folders (or from the download directory) onto the target computer's own filesystem first.

Don't try to expand folders or run an installer directly from a USB device.

Similar Topics

Hi - quick question. Can FactoryTalk View tags (HMI memory tags) be read via an OPC client ? I've setup a test FactoryTalk project with a couple...
Replies
Views
I'm working on some VBA code to place all available trend template names in a combo box from the user to select from. That way they can easily...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use the Create New User button on the HMI so customer has the option to add new users and passwords at the HMI. They dont have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom