FT View SE Parameter Passing

Critt

Hello Everyone

Running a FT View SE 6.1 CPR9 SR 4 application and hoping I could get help with my issue:

I have 5 pumps, if you click on the pump, a popup window appears, (One which is common for all the pumps and is populated from a parameter file I have created). This works fine.
While on the popup window I want to create a secondary popup window to call another screen which will also be common to each pump and populated based on the pump selected.

Basically I need a display button on my popup window that display's the second popup but the parameter file (to be loaded) either needs to be in a parameter or placeholder based on the pump selected.

Similar Topics

I inherited a project in which a ME application displays process measurements (temp, pressure, flow, etc) on a PanelView Plus display. The data...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, A dumb question, but is it possible to pass values to tags using parameter files in Ftview SE ver 11? TIA
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to pass a parameter file without using a Go To Screen button in FactoryTalk View ME? I am currently using multiple Go-To buttons...
Replies
Views
hi how can i pass pump 'run stop trip' hmi tags to multiple pump objects in graphic. i hv 26 pump in 1 graphic and for each pump i have to define...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to use parameter files that can be passed to a second page eg: --HOME ---PUMP 1 FACEPLATE (With...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom