Enabling and displaying Alarms on S7-300 with simatic manager

sans

Hi All,
currently i am testing alarm behaviour of the new profibus slave device.For this purpose I am using 6ES7 151-8AB01-0AB0 CPU and DP Master(6ES7 138 -4HA00-0AB0) as Master along with Simatic manager( Step 7 v5.5+SP3) without wincc.

To monitor the frame messages I am using the Proficore ultra with Profitrace.

I would like to enable the alarms on PLC. Currently whenever I generate the diagnostics on the slave device. It is shown as diagnostic frame.

Can you please help me to enable alarms and alarms acknowledgement on s7300 while monitoring same on the Profitrace.

Thanks and regards,

shankar

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm working on a project using an Allen-Bradley 1769-L30ER v31 and a Panelveiw Plus7 v11. I have an AOI that keeps track of the time a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble connecting and running an SEW motor from an Allen Bradley PLC and MOVIFIT FC. I'm using Studio5000 V23 and MOVITOOLS...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to enable Visual Basic for FactoryTalk SE v.10.0. I have a coworker who has it enabled on his v.9.0 but he cannot remember how...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm used to CompactLogix 5000 controllers and was needing to know the process of forcing on bits and enabling forces on a SLC 500 Allen...
Replies
Views
Let's say you have a converted app from a 1400e. The alarm banner pops up, but none of the buttons are touchable. I don't see any settings that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom