RSView 4.0 and RSLogix500 Emulate

Joker460

Something strange has happened.

I have a RSView 4.0 ME program setup for RSlinxOPCServer.
I have a RSLogix500 running in emulation mode which works.

I have done this before without any issues but this time when I run "Test Application" in RSView 4.0 a window pops up with 2 hour limit (I'm aware of this limit) and has "load application" and "terminal Settings" buttons showing.

If I select "Load Application" , a file selection window pops up. The application is nowhere to be found since I never created a run time application.

Before, when I ran "test application" the application would pop up in the top left portion of my screen and I could test away.

Any ideas to what may have changed.

Thanks in Advance

Similar Topics

I am working on a small project which aims to calculate the number of starts and failing a series of motors and for this I wrote the program that...
Replies
Views
From a Test Post: RsLogix 500 ver. 6.2 Here is the problem. I had rsview 4.0(CPR 7) on my laptop, new customer using Factory Talk 5.0(CPR 9)...
Replies
Views
I cannot realize any inputs and outputs on RSView connected with RSLogix500. Because RSLogix500 don't give a possibilities to use any adresses...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom