CP343-1 lean TCP connection

engineerjaber

Dears,

I'm to modify an PLC program to communicate with an RTU through TCP/IP modbus connection.

The existing PLC, alreay has two racks, the first one which contaians the CPU has three free spaces.

the last module in the first rack is cp343-1, in which an S7-connection is established to a remote partner. and configured as active partner.

I'v have alread added the new CP343-1 lean to the hardware configuration. added it to a new network with anew subnet mask, but without adding a new connection, and re-downloaded the modified project to plc. with no problems appeared and the S7-connection still gives me the green " SET UP " message.

But, when i added a new connection to the new network (TCP Connection) to configure the new CP343-1 lean as a sever (withoun any modification to the logic and blocks), and re-downloaded the new modfied project to the PLC again, the s7-connection lost and gave me a red message "not set up".

How can i solve that problem ??

please, it's urgent !!