how to configure tag in vijeo citect 7.4

adrien

Dear all,

I am currently using vijeo citect 7.4 and i would like to import my unity pro xl variable database.

I import it using the express wizard and Unity SpeedLink (EDT) Dynamic.

Once everything ready all the tag are imported from unity to vijeo citect.

When i open the variable tags i can see all my new tag created (see picture 1).

here is my problem :
when i open a new graphic page and try to configure a button or a symbol set with a tag there is no tag in the tag box as you can see in picture 2.

Can anyone help me ?

Adrien

1.jpg 2.jpg

hi adrien, I have exactly the same issue, I have created my variable tags but when I try to configure a button there is no tag in the tag box, did you finally solve it?
thanks

Hi,

to solve this problem, simply open the Vijeo citect Project Editor, then browse to Tools>>Options, after that uncheck the chek box "Display equipment items when populating tag list".

You find your tags in the tag list.

{DATE,20}{TIME,20}{EQUIPMENT_ID,20}{ALARM_NAME,80}{USER_ID,100}{ACK_DATE_AND_TIME,50}{ACK_STATUS,10}{COMMENT,10}

Hello,

I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work please can any one help me for the cicode for alarm log in SQL.
in the SQL table i want
{LogDate}{LogTime}{EqId}{AlarmName}{AckDate}{AckTime}{Comment}

in which EqId is my plc name in string whatever i will deside.

please give me a sample of the cicode for this

regards,
Chetan Patil
+91 9637138565