Modicon plc analog input connection

You need a resistor in series with the pot or you run the risk of applying the full 24 vdc to the input card.

hello everyone pls help me on how to connect LCD display to this modicon plc which will show the potentiometer input readings..
and is there a separate ladder logic required?

You need a resistor in series with the pot or you run the risk of applying the full 24 vdc to the input card.

sir very kind of you for your replies. one doubt, can we use 24v dc source available in modicon plc for our connections in input and output modules?

Similar Topics

How to scale analog value in Modicon Quantum PLC Programe which block i should use? Thanks Sandy
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I do not have the original source code of a Modicon M172 PLC (HVAC PLC). I want to modify some of the code but read you cant upload...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
We've got this old Modicon PLC on a Mobile Skid that has developed "Comm" errors that cannot be cleared (tried moving cables, connectors etc.)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom