Series 900 ladder logic programming

inamukak

Hi everyone

I recently started working on a c3 technologies series 900 relay and was trying to get a light to behave in a particular way using this relay. So the light has to go through the following steps:

1. Push button-light turns on
2. Push button-light blinks slowly
3. Push button-light blinks fast
4. Push button-light turns off

I got through the first two steps but when I reach the third step, the light stays on, it doesn't blink fast. I tried changing the parameters but to no avail.

I'm attaching the program as well as the screenshots with this post. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

le1.jpg le2.jpg le3.jpg

Attachments

• Light-Experiment.zip
    1,013 bytes · Views: 0

Similar Topics

I got an issue regarding an ABB Commander 1900 chart recorder..the recorder is connected in series with a controller, a 24 volt DC supply and a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm new to the site as a member but have viewed info here often. I'm converting an old Westinghouse HPPC1500 and most of the instructions...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, We couldn’t find anything specific, so am starting a new thread. I’m trying to migrate a config from a ML1400 to a micro820 & am experiencing...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom