AB remote IO to Siemens 1500

Fishbone

this was done by siemens with their 400 with a DH Module has anybody accomplished this. I have looked at a X-gateway by HMS. Any other ideas?

The amount of information you have put in here is far too little.
"400", "1500" and "DH module" isnt exactly very specific.
Please specify exactly what types of AB and Siemens equipment you are talking about. Exact type numbers.
And then describe exactly what you have to achieve.

Changing out a PLC to a newer version going from an AB to a Siemens 1500 PLC. Keeping AB IO. So needing to communicate AB Remote IO to a Siemens 1500 PLC. The avenue we currently have been suggested is a 3 party gateway. HMS has an X-Series. Looking to see if there was any other suggestions someone may have done or thought of.

Seems overly complicated to me, and you've failed to provide more detail per Jesper's request.

"AB IO" is a pretty generic statement, and you haven't mentioned the network the IO is currently using...

Minimal effort on your part will get you minimal effort on ours.

Still nowhere near enough information.
Please specify exactly what types of AB and Siemens equipment you are talking about. Exact type numbers.
And not just some. I mean all.

That was strike 2.