Why Do I Have to Load My Pv Plus App Each Time I Power Cycle?

Tim Ganz

Why Do I Have to Load My Pv Plus App Each Time I Power Cycle?

Everytime I power Cycle our Machine I have to go into the PV Plus and load the application and once it's loaded run the application.

What can I do to make it load the application each time and run it without Maintenance Intervention?

After you load the application, push the terminal settings button, then goto Startup Options, FactoryTalk View ME Station Startup, then choose Run Current Application. Click cancel once and close three times, then push the Run Application button. Now the application should automatically load without going to the configuration screen.

I would suggest that when you use the transfer utility to download the application to ensure that the "Run application at start-up" has been selected.