Problem on Panelview Plus 700

์Imanewbie

Hello guy
I have Panelview Plus 700 cat: 2711P-B7C4D8 I try to seting the communication at the unit I select Terminal Settings --> Networks and Communications --> Network Connections ---> Network Adaptors. When I select IP Address, Name Server or Setting. This message is displayed on PV screen: Encountered an improper argument.somebody help me please

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm working on a plant that has a panelview plus 700. Problem is that from time to time, the alarm list shows an old false alarm instead of...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm working on a plant that has a panelview plus 700. Problem is that from time to time, the alarm list shows an old false alarm instead of...
Replies
Views
Hello,im a student and i have to do a project using a Panelview plus 1000.I have configured my device shortcuts with the right PLCs in design and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i am working on a project using PV+, there is a problem for the alarm history display: 1. first, to clear the alarm history. 2. create a...
Replies
Views
Above mentioned HMI is installed in my plant with Micrologix PLC. Yesterday the HMI suddenly stopped working during plant operation and HMI's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom