Socket Interface - Truncated Data

belph

Hi Guys,

I'm using socket interface as an official AOI from RA for data exchange between PLC with 1756-EN2T(supports Socket Interface) and Printer Markem-Imaje SmartDateX40 . Guys from Markem really have got a nice standard for commands and data exchange. You may request data with command and data are sent back in dataframe with checkfield.
My struggle fight is when one of the data exchange command is executed , recieved data are truncated and I am missing 3 variables and last checkfield.

Does anyone has a experience with setting up Socket interface ?

Is it some length parameter that I am missing? I dont have any short size errors in Read Message. I rely on printer protocol.

Any hints or tips are highly appreciated from you :)

No this error happened between keyboard and chair :D ... I didnt use proper variable str_480 and didnt set buffer size properly :) . Good lesson learnt anyway.