Slc5 /04 Acsii

idnarbjm

I'm pulling comma delimited data out of a machine. Is there an instruction or a way to separate the data into individual words? I tried with the AEX Command but that won't work because there aren't always the same number of characters.

Use String Search (ASC) to search for the comma. Then use String Extract (AEX) to read up to, but not including the comma into a new string. Extract the portion of the string from just after the comma to the end of the string into a new string. Start over pulling your data from the newly shortened source string.

Similar Topics

I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to SLC5/03 using an FTDI usb to rs232 with female to female converter at 1 end... however I can not connect to it ... the...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I am in serious need of help. I am trying to connect a Panelview Plus 7 Standard to a SLC5/03(1741-L531) using a Moxa MGate...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am having trouble establishing comms between an slc5/04 and panel view plus 7 via a PLX51-net-eni. The set up is: 5/04 Channel 0 DF1...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have programmed some MSG instruction in SLC5/05 64k CPU series D FW 13 brand new cpu. 2 of the MSG instructions are direct IP to other...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom