Softlogix5800, RSLinx Configuration

abimael

Hi,

I'm tired of searching but I could not find the way to solve this. Here the situation:

I have installed Soflogix5800 Rev 20.00 and RsLinx 2.59.02 in a base computer. I'm trying to download and debug a program from a Remote computer with Rslogix5000 Rev 20 and RsLinx 2.59.02 installed.

In my virtual chassis i have in Slot 0 RSLinx, Slot 1 RSLinx Enterprise, Slot 2 Eternet/IP Module and Slot 2 Softlogix5860 Controller.

Here is the problem: I cant "see" the softlogix processor in the remote computer.

I think that my problem is on the RSLinx Configuration in the Base and the Remote computer.

Could any body help me???

Thanks

Forget about SoftLogix and RSLinx for a moment. First thing is to verify your computer can see the remote computer. The best way to do that is using PING.

See if you can ping the IP address of the SoftLogix machine from the remote computer. Verify the IP address for that machine is scrolling by on the front of the EtherNet/IP module in the virtual chassis.

If you cannot ping that computer then you need to investigate your IP address settings on both machines.

If ping is successful then we should start looking at your RSLinx configuration. Post which driver you are using and the exact settings you have entered. Screenshots help us a great deal.

OG

Thanks for answering.

The PING was successful.

Call Remote PC (My PC) and Local PC(Were Soflogix is installed)

Remote PC RsLinx Configuration
jbmfcalal

Local PC RsLinx Configuration
43831fvvp

Thanks again