need apa file for this, FTview edition 4

With version 4, you don't be able to recreate the entire project from the .mer file. They are methods to get parts of it back, but not all. This functionality was added in version 5, I believe.

i Think I cant recover the alarms from the method I posted even if I use alarm configuration. just have to manually input it after opening M_Alarm file in notepad.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Morning Everyone, I know this question has been asked many times on this forum but honestly, I couldn't find the answer. So I have .apa...
Replies
Views
I have an APA that was made in FactoryTalk View Studio ME v8.1 and we still use v8.0. If someone could convert it to either an APA or MER in v8.0...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom