Can Someone Change the IP address on a FT View Me 7 App for me?

Tim Ganz

I need to change the IP address of a FT view ME app for a PV plus 6 unit.

The app is set to look for 192.168.1.10 and I need it to look for the Plc at 192.168.1.15

I don't have FT view 7 I only have 5 and I have a machine down.

I can't post the app but I can PM someone a Dropbox link?

Anyone?

Send it over. What revision do you want it saved as. And be sure to include one of the user accounts and password if there is one so we don't lose it

Can't you change that on the fly from the terminal settings screens? I think it is under Network Adapters | RSLinx Enterprise Connections or something similar. I know I've done that in the past on older PanelView + units.

Similar Topics

I need to change the IP address of a FT view ME app for a PV plus 6 unit. The app is set to look for 192.168.1.10 and I need it to look for the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to detect if someone is online with the controller in ControlLogix (from logic) I'm thinking that maybe there is a CIP...
Replies
Views
Long story short lost our parameter setup for an indradrive m. I have these files saved as backups but dont know how to open them. Can someone...
Replies
Views
If a programmable controller controls the operation of a motor, what connects motor control to the PC? A) Line voltage B) I/O device C) Modem D)...
Replies
Views
I can't find what laptop I have our PanelBuilder32 application and license on. And Rockwell no longer supports it. Can someone please update 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom