C-More V5.0 Software Error GUI-121

adcla02

When attempting to start the software, I receive the following error "Error GUI-121 : Windows has returned an exception error". I am allowed to continue opening the program, however I am unable to save the project and receive similar errors referencing Windows database issues when attempting to perform numerous functions. A little internet searching has yielded few results, and none that are Windows 7 and C-More specific.

Automation Direct link:
http://support.automationdirect.com/docs/cmore_jetdb_issues.pdf

C-More_Error.jpg C-More_Error_2.jpg

Sadly they are now closed for the weekend, I tried submitting the problem on the website the other night, and the chat help service this afternoon. The service tech stated that the problem was with Windows and I should be seeking help down that avenue.