Allen bradley 1400

jks66

I want support for allen bradley.
I have allenbradley 1400 BWA ..i want to connect printer with plc at any port..
can u suggest which port is useful for that?\
And which type of port will going to be configured?
If any of you have any related sample program or documents,links that could be really help me...pls share with me..

Use the serial port (the 9 pin D-Shell) configured for ASCII. The literature specifically states the Micrologix 1400 can be used for Serial printing. Obviously you'll need a printer that is compatible. I don't have any links or anything of that nature right now but perhaps someone else does.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I have a Allen Bradely 1500 that has a cracked board. It still works but needs replaced (battery is no longer connected). To make migration easier...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, So on Monday morning I'm expecting to have a box of random parts dumped in front of me. I'll create another thread with more...
Replies
Views
Have some equipment that have the micrologix 1400 1766-L32BWA. all of our equipment in the locations have 208-220vac 60 hz power. Was just told we...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need to add 2 x 1769-IF4 and 1 x 1769 OW16 output card into an existing Micro 1400 Series A PLC. It has already has 3 expansion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom