Distance between duct (24vdc) and (400VAC)

Charbel

Dear,

i am need to know what is the optimum distance between the control ducts (24VDC) and electrical ducts(400VAC) for example, burried in sand.

is there any standard i can refer to u?

any advice is highly appreciated.

charbel

distance between ducts.jpg

If the ducts are metal, you can put them side-by-side because the metal provides shielding. But for non-metalic ducts, 6-inch edge-to-edge spacing is good, while 12 inches provides about as much noise reduction as you will get (for the 400-volt level).

FYI, That would be 150mm to 300mm.

Only the USA and Liberia are stuck in third world status when it comes to the SI system. [/pet peeve]

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hi guys, I want to know what's are the distance to respect to have no problem with the communication cable. I've 600V, 400A teck cable i have to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently working on a project where we are upgrading a number of SLC PLCs from DH+ to Ethernet, and was wondering if anyone new if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please confirm this. I remember i read somewhere sometime ago that the distance between each node in the DH+ network must have a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, What's the difference between nominal sensing distance and maximum sensing distance in a diffuse photoelectric sensor ? in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an Allen Bradley PLC which is connected to a Kinetix 300 drive. I have been using MotionView to adjust the different positions...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom