FactoryTalk View Visibility

Raymie64

I am trying to set visibility on a button using a PLC tag that is a string (03820 77). I used this statement

"{[HospiraCLX]Current_Configuration.ID} == 03820 77)". The problem is the space in the string gives an error.

Is there another way to display the button when correct product is selected?

Couldn't you do a compare on the string in your plc and use a bit when they match. That way you set the visibility to your bit instead of the string.

Similar Topics

Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an ME project in which I am using a "Wedge" object to display the state of some sensors. These have "Visibility" animation, which...
Replies
Views
I am using a Global Object Touch animation to open up a popup window. Can you use one of the Parameters you pass though to adjust the visibility...
Replies
Views
Maybe someone here can help me or tell me this isn't possible. I have two CLX L71 processors with one HMI. They are for two slicers that are...
Replies
Views
I have a button on my HMI that I only want visible under two conditions. One of them is a numerical value and the other is if a bit is on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom