Wonderware Communication Issue

osamak

we use wonderware in Client Server architecture using kepware to poll filed data into WW server via DDE mostly which feeds WW Clients.I would like to mention that I did further testing. First I ran the same application without scripts and ,with the FullDB(12000 tags) loaded into the application, facing the same issue. Then I isolated the Network switches of all the LAN domains but still to no avail. As we are using Kepware as OPC server for fetching field, I turned off Wonderware Suitelink service and also shut down the runtime of Kepware then ran a minimal application with a few tags on two screens and the issue didn’t replicate. Interestingly the issue also didn’t replicate on Wonderware client application i.e. it only happened where we had the OPC server fetching data into Wonderware(server) which further provides to client applications. System resource and network usage were also observed to be normal during this test. We also ran the same test with MBENET as I/O server and faced the same issue of slowing/intermittent data.
Can you please elaborate upon any such limitation and provide us technical details of any workaroud

Wonderware server application slows down on pulling out LAN wire or disable any of the four networks we use