Historian points not visible on client (Factory talk)

PainAmplifier

Factory talk server client system, one server for FTview, one server for Historian SE server. On engineering station where is rslogix, FT studio etc... In FT view studio when I put trend with historian point and run window on FTstudio it works, but when I save window and open on a client machine, the point is not showing in trend, and actual value is ???. when i trie to put historian point in user trend directly on client machine, when i want t search for historian point it says?

Error: -2147220478, Unable to open a session on a server. [-10431]
Authentication method is disabled by current server policy
Server causing the problem: "name of the historian server"

CallStack
GeneralConnectServer
PITagSearch:Search

Anybody had this expirience?

Yes it is static IP scheme, where to check this, what is Host file. But probably this is OK, cause error massage showing me that the problem is on "name of the server" so client see somehow server computer.

You can google Windows host files for better explanation than I can give. Basically, it's a naming table that tie computer names to IP address. Usually, it's found in:

windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

you can edit the file with notepad then save it. There's no file extension.

It's been a while since I messed with RSView SE so I'm going on a hunch here.

Did you ever determine what was going on? I have this same issue. I had this a couple months ago I think, and FT Tech Support went in and changed some of the trusts to resolve this. I'm not sure exactly what they did though