Wireless 3G teleservice

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all, I am looking into buying a 3G teleservice module so that we can DHL it to sites and gain teleservice access to their PLC ethernet networks.
Do you have any suggestions as per the best value for money? i have been looking into the **** 2001CD and the Siemens solutions. Do you have any other suggestions. I dont mind if it is not industrial type as it is not ment for permanent use.

e w o n works for me.

I have 3G with a MPI and Ethernet interface which we leave on the latest project in case of emergencies or issues

Similar Topics

Hello Y'all, I was wondering if there is any standalone solution to replace the ethernet cable to connect to a PLC? like perhaps a "Dongle"...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working with an outside vendor on a project, and they have asked if they can use Wireless IO link for one of their remote IO blocks...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have read a few threads regarding setting up an AP to wirelessly communicate with PLC networks, but I have a unique question on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am little new with PLCs. I would like to know how to connect a wireless sensor on PLC.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom